Glenross Caravan & Camping Park
Glenbeigh Village – Ring of Kerry Ireland
Glenross is situated on the spectacular “Ring of Kerry” gives this park an immediate advantage with scenic grandeur around every bend of the road as Glenbeigh is approached. Quietly located before entering the village, Glenross commands a stunning view of Rossbeigh Strand, a superb Blue Flag beach which stretches over 4km with views across the bay to the Dingle Mountains.
Glenross is at the edge of Glenbeigh village within walking distance of local shops and traditional pubs where food is served daily. This beautiful site is attractively laid out with hardstanding pitches in a lovely central setting. Dooks Golf Course (18 hole) 3km, Fishing, Horse Riding, Walking (Kerry Way) and Watersports are available nearby. The site provides an ideal base for touring Killarney, Ring of Kerry and Dingle.
Why choose Glenross
- Award-Winning park
- Glenross overlooks Dingle Bay and commands a stunning view of Rossbeigh Strand
- Easy access to Glenbeigh Village and local attractions
- The Glenbeigh Hotel and Towers Hotel with live music and bar food is served daily is within easy walking distance
- An ideal base for a long stay to explore Killarney and the beautiful South West
- National Bus will collect and drop off at Park Entrance on request
- Ideal “Rally” location for any number of caravans or motorhomes