Fleming’s White Bridge is “The Park” in Killarney. “Space” is what defines us from others; we are a 10 hectare site.
There is a real country feel about this park, yet only a walk into the world famous Killarney.
Fleming’s White Bridge is a first class site whether you are holidaying in a tent, touring caravan, motorhome or in one of our luxury mobile homes.
Holidays are made of memories …..take a few days away and let us at Fleming’s White Bridge, help you to have the most wonderful and memorable Killarney and South West of Ireland experience. We are delighted to help arrange local activities and direct you to some of our magnificent scenic spots. Join a tour, ramble independently, whichever way you would like to holiday, we can help guide you along the way.
Céad Míle Fáilte,
Fleming’s White Bridge is an ideal base to explore Killarney and the South West. A fantastic choice with tourist attractions, activities, restaurants, bars and shops all nearby.
Why choose Fleming’s White Bridge?
- Location Location Location
- Free WiFi
- Killarney Sport & Leisure Centre nearby – concessions for our guests
- Multi Award Winning park
- INEC – Ireland’s National Event Centre
- Fleming’s White Bridge has to be seen to be appreciated
- A unique camping location on the banks of the river Flesk
- We have our own bridge that crosses the meandering Woodford Stream
- Impromptu Music Sessions on site – Bring your instruments!!
- Away from all busy and noisy roads & yet only 2km east of Killarney Town Centre
- Easy access to all of Killarney’s many local attractions
- “The Old Mill” pub with live music and food is within easy walking distance
- Daily coach tours available from site
- Near to Taxi service, bus and train station
- An ideal base for a long stay to explore Killarney and the beautiful South West
- Friendly and helpful staff – family run and supervised – come and see our site for yourself
- Ideal “Rally” location for any number of caravans or motorhomes
- National Award “The Award of Excellence – Best Caravan & Camping Park in Ireland”
- Irish Caravan & Camping Council / Fáilte Ireland National Award “Best Welcome Park”
- Killarney Looking Good Award – Best Registered Self Catering Category
- National Gardens Competition Winner
- Killarney Looking Good “Gold Circle” Award
- Fáilte Ireland / ICC Merit 4 Star Award
- Irish Welcome Awards
- Fáilte Ireland / ICC Ambience Award
- Citation for “Visitors Recommendations and Well Run”
- Fáilte Ireland Award of Excellence for Development & Management
- AA Excellence in Attractive Environment
- AA Excellence in Sanitation facilities
- Practical Caravan Award – Best Family Park
- Staff Awards :Certificate of Merit from Fáilte Ireland in the Irish Welcome Awards
- The Caravan Club Site in Killarney
- Non-members very welcome.
- The Select Site Reservation Park in Killarney
Coach Tours departing from the site daily
Give the driver in your party a rest and avail of this wonderful coach service from the site bookings taken at site reception for the following daily tours:
- The Gap of Dunloe Variety Trip
- The Ring of Kerry Peninsula
- Dingle Peninsula
- Killarney Highlights
- Jaunting Car Ride
- Hop On Hop Off Tour
Club Caravan & Motorhome Rallies
Club Rallies are most welcome to our lovely site and are very well catered for, contact site direct.
Special Rally location – full information provided. Meeting room for gatherings and welcoming flag night etc.
Sit back and let us organise your whole rally for you. This is an ideal base for any rally lasting from 7 to 21 days and the site has proved to be an impressive experience for rally leaders.